Tuesday, April 5, 2016

April's Pinterest Pick 3 Party:)

Ahh April!
I LOVE this month.
It could be because Spring is really starting to show up.
Or maybe because of Spring Break,
But mostly because it's my birthday month:)
Not that I'm excited about turning another year older but I enjoy celebrating my birthday and my Hubby's birthday.  Mine is the 16th and his is the 14th.  Yep we are almost 5 years apart to the day:)
Anyway I also love joining my sweet friends for the Pinterest Pick 3 every month too.
Check out what I plan on trying with my first graders this month.


Look how much fun Earth Day will be with these wonderful arts and crafts!
My students always do so much better learning when the activities call for some creative ideas/crafts.
They LOVE to make things!
Click on Image to View Original Pinterest Link


EWW worms!
I'm not a worm kind of girl but my kiddos loved learning about worms a few years ago.
I think it's time to bring these critters back into my classroom with this group.
I'm sure they would be a hit!
Click on Image to View Original Pinterest Link


I LOVE teaching about weather during April.
The science experiments and crafts that go along with the subject are always enjoyed.
Who doesn't like making shaving cream clouds that rain!?!

Click on Image to View Original Pinterest Link


Check out my Pinterest Feed for more exciting ideas!


Visit The Busy Busy Hive's profile on Pinterest.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...