Thursday, March 3, 2016

March's Pinterest Pick 3!

I'm so glad to be linking up with Pawsitively TeachingInspired Owl's Corner and Just Reed to bring to you my top 3 March Pinterest Picks.
It's been a hectic year for sure but I'm always happy when I'm together enough to linkup with these sweet ladies!


I love teaching about rainbows and when science experiments are involved the kids are engaged too.

Click on photo above to see original pin.



I'm thinking this would be a really cute snack to have for my kiddos on St. Patrick's Day as we check to see if we have caught that pesky leprechaun.
Click on photo above to see original pin.



How cute and easy do these bunnies look!
I especially love the bunny in the grass:)

Click on photo above to see original pin.



Buzz on by my Pinterest News feed below for more ideas!


Visit The Busy Busy Hive's profile on Pinterest.










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...