Friday, March 4, 2016

Five for Friday My Random Life

Have you been as busy as I have been lately?
This school has been one for the books for sure.
But luckily things have started to calm down and get back on track.
So without further adieu I'm ready to share some insight in to my random life;)


I just recently got a new to me desk!  
I LOVE it!!
So of course I had to get a few new things to place on it:)




The book fair came to school.
We haven't had a book fair in so many years I can't remember the last one.
It was a huge success and the kids really enjoyed it.
I'm pretty sure we will be have them from now on.



These two keep me on my feet ALL the time!
If it't not one thing it's another but I wouldn't have it any other way.

My Hubby, Archbishop Kurtz, and me:)
My wonderful Hubby has decided to become Catholic.
We have raised all 3 of our children in my religion and he has always been involved too but was never really a member.
He will be fully welcomed in to the church on Easter as he receives his sacraments and becomes an official member of our church.
I couldn't be more proud!



Seriously the weather he in Kentucky has been crazy!
No lie one day is in the 70's and the next it's below freezing and snowing.


Luckily we had a really nice day and I was able to get my class outside.
They really needed it!
Flu and strep throat has been rampant in our school so fresh air was a requirement.

Spring Break for us isn't until April 4th.
When is yours?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...