Monday, February 1, 2016

February Currently 2016


Oh Boy It's Farley
Isn't Farley's new button and blog just pres!
I LOVE it!!


Listening:  My daughter is making up sentences for her spelling words.  She's been at it for a while:/

Loving; My family are the best!  My oldest daughter moved out before Christmas so that's been hard but she came over for dinner last night and we had a great time.

Thinking: I have to be out on Thursday so I really need to start my sub plans but I don't want to do it:(

Wanting & Needing:  We are making me an office in the basement.  It's not going to be fancy but I will finally have a place to work and spread out without taking over the dinning room table, floor, living room... you get the picture.

Swooning:  I now have 2 desks for my office and I am over the moon to get them both downstairs so I can make it my own space.

Now it's your turn to link up with Farley!
Come on join the fun!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...