Thursday, December 3, 2015

December Pick 3 Pinterest Linky

Have you checked out all the great ideas on Pinterest for December?
There are thousands of great pins to look at and it can get overwhelming.
So I'm linking up with PAWSitively Teaching, Just Reed, and Inspired Owl's Corner to help make it a little less overwhelming.  


Click on Image to View Original Pinterest Link
This year I am going to have a Polar Express Day. 
I know a lot of teachers do this and I did in the past but it's been awhile.
These will be a cute treat to have for the kids as they watch the movie.


Click on Image to View Original Pinterest Link
I love taking pictures of my first graders.
I can see these being a cute handmade ornament to give to parents for Christmas.
What parent doesn't love handmade ornaments and their child's picture!?! 


Click on Image to View Original Pinterest Link

Have you ever watched Santa's Reindeer Cam?
I love it and so does the kids!
The reindeer are on display walking around all day and then at special times Santa comes out and feeds them.  He also reads some of his mail.  It's super cute and I have it on during different parts of the day.  

Buzz on by my Pinterest feed for more ideas.
Visit The Busy Busy Hive's profile on Pinterest.










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...