Sunday, October 4, 2015

Teacher/Blogger T-shirts

I live in jeans and t-shirts when I'm not at school.
So when I saw other bloggers showing off their cool blogger shirts, I knew I had to get me one.
A+ Images did a fantastic job of creating my custom blogger shirt.
Look how cute it is!




I wore it to school and my first graders loved it!
They kept complimenting me on it.

I was able to choose what color shirt I wanted and there were lots to choose from.
It was kind of hard.
I had a few colors picked out but went with this beautiful blue.
It made my blog logo stand out, which is what I was wanting.

The shirt itself is great!
It washed and held it shape, which is always a good thing.
It's comfortable and looks great too.

A+ Images has lots of t-shirts.
If you find yourself looking for a t-shirt for field trips. field day, or just one for your class grade, I highly recommend this company.

Here are a few I have on my wishlist:




Super easy to order and fast shipping.
Check out the links below for all that they have to offer.

A+ Images Websites
Facebook
Pinterest
Instagram


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...