Saturday, October 3, 2015

October Pick 3 Pinterest Party

It's no secret I LOVE holidays!
All of them!
But Halloween and Christmas are my absolute favorites.
There is just so many cute ideas to use in my classroom for both.
With the Month of October just beginning it's time to really step up my decorating and craft game for the month.  
So of course I'm going to link up with my two friends for their fabulous Pick 3 Pinterest Party.
Thanks Inspired Owl's Corner and PAWSitively Teaching for another month to find amazing pins from Pinterest that others have already found for me:)

This cute little pumpkin bulletin board has been all over Facebook.  I have already started creating a version of it for outside my classroom door.  I can't wait to have it finished and share it.  It really is cute!!
Click on Image to View Original Pin


I have my students make this craft every year, 10 years to be exact.  It is always a cute craft to send home.  This year won't be any different:)  I pair it up with the stories Shake Dem Halloween Bones and Skeleton's Hiccups.
Click on Image to View Original Pin


Who doesn't love glitter and spider webs?
Well as long as they are cute crafts!
I love having the kiddos doing this craft after reading Charlotte's Web.
Bet you can't guess what our current read aloud is?!? 
Click on Image to View Original Pin


What to check out some more cute ideas?  Check out my Pinterest profile.


Visit The Busy Busy Hive's profile on Pinterest.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...