Monday, October 26, 2015

Must Have Pencil Sharpener

Have you heard the Big Announcement?
Classroom Friendly Supplies has just released a new color pencil sharpener!
Popular Purple 

Isn't she a beauty!?!



I am thrilled to be able to review the new sharpener in my classroom.
First my first graders loved the bright color!
The Busy Busy Hive

Next the design really intrigued them to try it out.
The Busy Busy Hive

Then as a teacher I LOVE that it sharpens those cheap special pencils.
The Busy Busy Hive

You know the ones!
The ones that come from the Dollar Store and NEVER sharpen.
Well that isn't the case with this sharpener.
Great sharp point every time!
The Busy Busy Hive



The Busy Busy Hive


If you don't have one yet, you seriously need one!
Click here to check out all the other great colors.
I'm sure at least one will fit in your classroom color scheme:)
I think, I need the black and pink to add to my collection.
Which one do you like best?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...