Monday, October 5, 2015

Currently October

October is one of my favorite months!
My oldest daughter's birthday is on the 16th and Halloween.
My niece and my brother also have birthday's in October so we do a bit of partying:)
I'm linking up with Farley for her currently linky.


My hubby is cutting grass and I love the smell.
He won't be doing that much longer as the days get cooler.

Conferences were on Thursday of last week and I'm so glad they are over.
They weren't bad just something that gets me so nervous each time they come around.

I started decorating my classroom for Halloween but I still have a bit to do.
I haven't even started decorating the house.

I started the Advocare 24 day challenge today!!!
I am really going to stick with the program and I can't wait to see what a difference it makes on my physical and mental well-being.

I really need more sleep!
I tend to stay up really late so I can read books that I want to read.
I also get up really early to go to the gym before my hubby goes to work.
So I don't get much sleep.
I need to go to bed earlier but I don't want too!

Having all 3 of our kids and my hubby and me in the same room together is boo-tiful to me!
We don't all tend to be together much.
My oldest is usually out with friends so it's a real treat when we are all to ether.

Thanks for buzzing by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...