Friday, July 3, 2015

July Pinterest Pick 3 Linky


I LOVE this linky so much!
It's easy and I get to check out some many great Pinterest ideas from others.
Thanks PAWSitively Teaching and Inspired Owl's Corner for putting this together each month!!


This year I for sure plan on making this birthday board.
I'm thinking this would be cute on my classroom door.
Click picture for original pin


Don't know where or when I will do this but I will.
It's too cute and just perfect for my classroom:)
Click picture for original pin


I am DETERMINED to have a cute put together classroom this year.
Every year I stop before it's done and then it never gets done.
I will be starting soon by cleaning out my storage and purging LOTS of old stuff.
My library/reading area needs a lot of work and I just love those chairs and that table.
Sadly my classroom is not big at all so I will have to improvise.
Click picture for original pin

Link up below and share what you have found on Pinterest!


Visit Heather's profile on Pinterest.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...