Sunday, June 21, 2015

Makeover Madness Week 1

The first week of the TpT Seller Challenge is coming to an end and I'm just now getting my product together.  Better late than never!  Anyway I made over my behavior calendars.  I needed to update them for the upcoming year and so it only made sense to go ahead and give them a little face-lift.  I changed out all the clip art to Melonheadz.  I also changed the fonts to make them look better.  The month and year stand out so much better now.
Click on picture to get them free!

While I was updating my free calendars also updated my editable calendars.  Again I updated the clip art and fonts plus I added calendars for the next 5 years also so you won't have to wait on me to update them.   
Click on picture to check them out in my store.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...