Wednesday, June 3, 2015

June Pinterest Pick 3

It's hard to believe the school year is finally over for me.  I loved my class this year and it was a really good year but I am so relived that it is over.  I feel like I can breathe again!  To start off my summer I'm linking up with two of my bloggy buddies Lisa and Marissa for their amazing Pinterest Pick 3 party.  It's just too easy not to join.  
This summer it's all about the House and some clean eating!
Check out what I have in store for my summer.

I have lived in my house for 11 years now and the front door has ALWAYS been white.
I'm taking the plunge and I'm going to paint it a bright turquoise.  My husband thinks I've lost my mind but since I'm the one painting it he really isn't going to say much:)  Wish this was my front door but I LOVE the color.
Click on Image to See Original Pin from Pinterest


When you walk into my house you are looking at huge wall with absolutely nothing on it.  It's even a green color similar to the on in this picture.  I have started collecting different types, sizes and texture crosses to add to my wall.  Not sure exactly what it will look like but I really like this look.
Click on Image to See Original Pin from Pinterest


Last summer I signed up with a very popular online trainer.  I lost quite a bit of weight and liked where I was but it was very difficult to keep up with his meal plan(diet).  This summer I have decided to get back on track and start clean eating most of the time.  I also just joined Advocare and I'm LOVIN' how that has helped me.  I'm not perfect and I'm never going to be and I'm Okay with that.  One day at a time and trying to make healthier choices.  
Click on Image to See Original Pin from Pinterest

Click on Image to See Original Pin from Pinterest


If you are looking for more neat ideas...check out my Pinterest feed.

Visit Heather's profile on Pinterest.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...