Friday, April 3, 2015

April: Pick 3 Pinterest Linky

Spring is such a beautiful time of year.  Flowers and trees are blooming.  New life is emerging.  I LOVE waking up to the sound of birds singing each morning.  It just puts me in a wonderful mood to start the day.  
I'm linking up with some of my besties for a Pinterest Party.  
Here are my top 3 picks for the month of April.

My first graders have completed this little Mother's Day craft the last couple of years.  It's just too cute.  The decorate their bag like mom in bed.  We glue on the little poem and then add a breakfast bar, napkin, and hot cocoa packet.  They also illustrate a little book If You Give a Mom a Muffin and include a picture of them eating the muffin at the end of the book.  


I really like this big bulletin board idea for Earth Day.  I have made some similar but I think I'm going with this one this year.  I think  it's the big band-aides that do it for me:)


These are just too cute to not do.  I really think they would look precious hanging in my classroom.  And who wouldn't want a pet bird in a cage.


I'd love to connect with you on Pinterest!  My Pinterest feed is below:)


Visit Heather's profile on Pinterest.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...