Tuesday, March 3, 2015

March: Pick 3 Pinterest Linky

I'm linking up this month again with my two AWESOME friends 
for the March Pick 3 Pinterest Linky.

And here we go...

I LOVE Dr. Seuss and Horton Hears a Who is my favorite Seuss Book.
Look how cute this little easy hand print craft is.
I think I am going to make a pipe cleaner flower and give this a little 3-D effect.
This is also a perfect Seuss quote for my firsties! 




Leprechaun traps are always a HUGE hit each year.
I have my students make them as a family project and 
then bring them in before the big day and present them to the class.
I am always amazed at how creative my kids and families are with these.




Spring is right around the corner.
Praise the Lord!!!
We have had 5 snow days and that isn't much compared to some of you,
but here in Kentucky missing a whole week of school due to snow is a big deal.
I'm ready for sun and warm weather!
How about you?



If you haven't linked up yet I strongly recommend that you do.
It's too easy and so much fun!
This linky is my favorite because of these two reasons and 
because of all the amazing ideas I would have probably missed.
Now it's your turn to join the fun!!!





a
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...