Friday, March 27, 2015

Five for Friday

It's Friday!  
It's Friday! 
Praise the Lord it's Friday!!!
It has just been one of those weeks.
We had 2 wonderful days in the high 60's and 70's and then today we had snow flurries:/
The weekend is finally here and I plan on catching up on a lot of stuff.
But for now I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching.



We started time this week and so we had to make a clock.
These little clock were full of magic because my kiddos had so much fun while learning and review time.  I always love when an activity is a hit and it's easy:)
The Busy Busy Hive

I used some of my TpT paycheck to buy my guinea pigs a new cage.
They were in desperate need of a new one and this one has so much room.
They don't know what to do.
They LOVE it!
Thanks to everyone that supports my little shop!!! 
The Busy Busy Hive

One of my sweet little boys brought me in a Cotton Flower.
This has to be one of the best gifts I have gotten.
It brought on a whole discussion about if it was real or a craft.
We had a impromptu lesson on Cotton Flowers and how they are real.
It was AMAZING!!!
When the kiddos get excited about something it's so nice to be able to just stop and investigate it.
So much learning going on in those little minutes.
The Busy Busy Hive

My dog Oscar got his shots and a new haircut.
He is a special needs dog.
He has what is called parrot mouth.
The bottom of his mouth is very short causing his tongue to always be out 
and it is hard for him to eat.
He is around 8 years old and still going strong.
Love this little guy! 
The Busy Busy Hive

I'm in trouble!
My hubby is going to do me in:/
I discovered the new store that just opened close to school.
It's called Hobby Lobby!!!!!
I fell in love with so much stuff that I just HAVE TO HAVE for my home and classroom.
The hubs isn't hearing it.
I have a feeling he will try and ban me from going back in there.
My oldest daughter is really into anything Paris or Eiffel Tower so of course I had to take pictures of EVERYTHING they had in those themes;)
Aren't they cute?!?!?1 
The Busy Busy Hive

Hope you have a wonderful Friday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...