Friday, March 13, 2015

Five for Friday: Friday 13th Style

Did someone say today was FRIDAY?
Praise the Lord above!
This has been a long week.
Just see for yourself.

I am over the moon excited about my new blog make-over.
Christi did a fantastic job of designing the perfect blog for me.
I was terrified a little scared at first to change up my bees but I really wanted and needed to step my blogging game up.  
She was amazing to work with and very fast!
If you're in the market for a blog make-over I HIGHLY recommend Christi!


We started Terra Nova Testing this week:(
All the kiddos in grades K-7th take this test at our school.
Yes we are taking it early.
We get a big discount on the grading for completing it early.
Yes I am against testing my sweet firsties.
It has been a very stressful week for them and me.
The only grades required to test are 3rd, 5th and 7th,
but we test everyone for tracking and extra data.
I have no problem testing my firsties but this particular test really needs to go.
We have out grown it with Common Core and differentiated teaching.
There has to be a better option!?!

I received my new GRAZE BOX!
I LOVE getting this box every other Monday,
so does my kids:/
This time I liked everything except the Apple Cosmo.
I'm just not really into dried fruit.
Want to try it out?
Click on the picture to see for yourself.

We practiced tornado drills this week.
My kiddos did a great job of listening and following directions.
They wanted to try out the drill position during calendar time so we did:)

You can grab my newest FREEBIE by clicking on the picture below.
It contains 5 writing pages (organizers) and a simple and cute craft.
Just in time for Saint Patrick's Day!!!

What have you been up to this week?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...