Monday, February 23, 2015

Teachers Are Heroes TpT Site Wide Sale

By now I'm sure you have heard that TpT is having a sale.  
As if that isn't exciting enough Mrs. D's Corner is hosting a What's in My Cart? Linky
I LOVE linkies like this beacuse I find so many items that weren't on my list that need to be.
(Just don't tell my hubby;)
Here are a few items that I have in my cart for right now.
I'm sure it will change and I'll be adding more soon.

This no prep consonant blends pack from Lisa Mattes @Growing Firsties will make my life so much easier.  These will make great review and homework pages for my cuties.



I can't wait to snag these goodies from First Grade Buddies.
It's no lie I have trouble with math centers/workstations.
I'm praying these will get me motivated.
I know my kiddos will love them!



This phonics bundle from Jessica Tobin will make my kids eyes glow.
Interactive notebooks are new to them but they love anything hands on like this.
It's sure to be a HUGE it!

I'd love for you to share with me what is in your cart.
If you know an item I might like leave a comment below so I can check it out.

Photobucket







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...