Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Pick 3: February's Pinterest Picks

I'm linking up with 2 of my sweet friends
and Lisa from PAWSitively Teaching
for their monthly Pick 3 Linky Party.




Click picture above to view original Pinterest link.
We won't be in school on Groundhog's day this year but I still plan on doing 
this cute craft with my kiddos.
It will make a cute display in our classroom.



Click picture above to view original Pinterest link.
This one is just too adorable to not share.
I plan on having this on display during February 
and for our Open House.  
I'm sure it will get a lot of attention from parents and other students.


Click picture above to view original Pinterest link.
You know me.
I LOVE anything where I can use a picture of my kiddos.
There couldn't be a better way to show case my sweeties than 
to make them into presidents.
Who knows maybe one of them will strive to be president on day:)

Link on up and share your Pinterest pick 3 for February!

Follow me on Pinterest! 
I would love to follow you as well! 
My Pinterest boards are below!















Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...