Saturday, January 3, 2015

Pick 3: January's Pinterest Pics

I'm linking up with 2 of my sweet friends Marissa, from The Inspired Owl's Corner and Lisa from PAWSitively Teaching for their monthly Pick 3 Pinterest Linky Party.


I really enjoy having my kids making and learning about winter in January.  
January and February tend to be when we get a better chance of snow.
And who doesn't love snow/wintery projects.
Here are a few wintery ideas my kiddos will be doing this January.
I am all about taking pictures of my kids and turning those into cute bulletin boards.
The best thing about this one is my kids can practice some creative writing and I won't have to change my bulletin board for awhile.
I love it when they last longer than just a month:)
Click picture above to view original Pinterest link.

Another chance for me to snap some cute pictures and my kiddos to write about their dream for a better world.  Seems like a win win to me.
This will be super easy to do also with just me.
I only have 16 kids but when it comes to writing that doesn't seem to matter.
Click picture above to view original Pinterest link.

Not only did my good friend Missy from Dirt Road Teacher create this amazing pack but it has everything I need to get my kids excited about Science.
I have to admit I have been focused more on Social Studies which it a big surprise for me since I'm a BIG Science fanatic.  But with our new reading series it's focus seems to be more on the Social Studies aspect.
Click picture above to view original Pinterest link.

Follow me on Pinterest! I would love to follow you as well! 
My Pinterest boards are below!









Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...