Saturday, January 31, 2015

Five for (Friday): Saturday Style

I absolutely LOVE this linky party!
It's so easy and trust me I need easy in my life right now.
This past week was Catholic Schools Week and boy am I wore out.
But we had a lot of fun and I want to share with you some of the
fun things we did this year.



Movie Day
 Monday was wear your PJ's to school day!
Any day that I can pretty much roll out of bed and go to work is a win win for me:)
We also got to watch a movie in the gym!
Air Buddy was a hit and the WHOLE school was there.
We only have about 225 students in our 3 yr old to 8th grade school.

Talent Show
Tuesday was throw back day and the talent show.
This year all the acts in the talent show were really good.
That can't be said about last year.

Game Day
Wednesday was favorite college or high school tops only day.
We also go to play corn hole for awhile.
My firsties LOVED it!!!
They were really good at it too.

Dress up day
Thursday was dress up day.
We had a pep assembly in the gym to recognize 
all athletic and academic teams.
We also had an all school liturgy and awarded one student from
each classroom the Shirley Dunn Good Samaritan Award.
My daughter received this award for the 3rd grade.
One proud parent here!!!


Volleyball game
Friday we ended our week with Spirit Day and the 
Annual Faculty vs 8th grade volleyball game.
The teachers have won 13 out 14 years.

This week very little academic learning went on in my classroom.
I didn't even plan on teaching anything this week.
The plan book was blank.
But I still feel they learned so much in this week.
School pride, sharing our talents, and appreciating our parents' sacrifice 
for sending us to Catholic school.


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...