Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Currently- January 2015

As the end of 2014 comes to a close I'm looking forward to 2015.
I can't think of a better way to do this than to join Farley's Currently Linky








My 2 youngest kids are chasing 3 of our dogs up and down the hallway.  It's noisy and I LOVE it!!
Right now I'm loving that my kitchen in clean.  I spent all day washing walls today and cleaning the floor. 

I KNOW this new year is going to be AMAZING because I refuse to let it be anything else.  I'm determined to set goals and reach them.  This is going to be my year!

I ordered new ink toner for my laser printer and I know it is here in Louisville but it's not at my house yet.  I have lots to print out and get ready for next week.  I WANT it NOW:(

Since my kitchen is all clean I really need to repaint the walls so they look fresh and paint the cabinets.  Everything is staying the same color but they really need a sprucing up.

Yes I am going to stick to a healthy meal plan this year.  I have the gym part down but the eating healthy just isn't as easy.

Maybe tomorrow I'll find some motivation to create some more stuff for my classroom and TpT.  I had so much planned but then my mom got sick and then my kids and then me.  Needless to say I have not been  in a creative mode in awhile.

I really wish I would step out of my comfort zone.  Several teachers at my school want to learn how to turn their ideas into TpT creations.  I brag about it all the time but teaching someone else is a little bit scary.  I also know these teachers are very supportive and would be fine if I made a mistake or wasn't perfect.  So I think I'm going to try and put something together to help them and me:)

Hope you all have a Happy and Safe New Year!!
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...