Saturday, August 9, 2014

High/Low Linky

I'm linking up with my sweet friend Julie for her High/Low Linky:)

Even though I was very tired this morning I still went to the gym and 
got my 30 minutes of cardio in.
I walked on the stair-master and I'm finding that I really enjoy it.
I have lost 20 pounds so far this summer and I couldn't be happier.
I still have more the lose but I'm headed in the right direction:)




This is what happens when you look at IG and Twitter instead 
of paying attention to what you're cooking.
So my first batch of peanut brittle was a complete EPIC FAIL.
I did go on to make 2 more batches and they were better 
but not great:(
The last and best batch is what I used to enter into the Kentucky State Fair.
Not blue ribbon quality this year but I have fun doing it anyway.

Come link up with us and share your High/Low for the week.


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...