Friday, August 1, 2014

Five for Friday-August 1

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching on time this week.
OMG!  That like never happens.
I'm always late for one reason or another.
Anyway without further adieu here is my random 5 for Friday:) 
 This is what my storage cabinet looks like at school.
Yep it still looks this way.
I went in to start getting everything ready and just couldn't bring myself to tackle this job.
Of course I had 2 little helpers with me that didn't really help.
So the idea of pulling all this out with them there was a big fat NO.
Don't worry I'm sure it will still be there next time I go in.
Unless the desk fairy decides to take on this job herself.
{I'm not holding my breath on that one!} 


We adopted a new reading series this year and this is not it.
But I hate to throw away all these great resources.
So yet again I will be adding these items to my growing hoard of things.
The janitor doesn't like cleaning my room at the end of the year because of all my stuff.
{But I might need it someday in the future. Right?} 
I got some new shoes this week!!!
My old ones were so bad it was embarrassing to wear them out.
My workouts are so much better now.
I'm saying it's all about the shoes:)

My SLANT box came yesterday!
Oh Happy day!
It was full of wonderful goodies.
Bee still my heart but do you see that adorable bee necklace?
It is just too cute.
My daughter told me that my teacher friend knows me so well and she did.
I loved it all!
OK so everyone knows how much I LOVE bees, 
but wasp that try to build a nest in my back deck step I don't like at all.
I knew they were trying to build one because we were fighting them to get in the house.
What I didn't know was that they had already built a very 
nice condo and was in the process of making new tenants.
Sorry but they had to die!!!
#sorrynotsorry






Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...