Sunday, July 13, 2014

Tips and Tools for Back to School- Week 5

If you walk into any of the area stores where I live and probably where you live too, you will see Back to School items.
As much as I'm not ready to go back yet, I love this time of year.
But I also need  to keep an eye on how much money I spend.
So I really need to plan on a budget for my classroom.
(This would make the Hubby happy at my house.)
My wonderful bloggy friend Amy has that figured out for me.
Amy is the master mind behind the blog

Learning Lessons with Mrs. Labrasciano


Amy is sharing a FREE back to school guide to help with Tips for setting up a classroom on a budget and Photographs of the process.
I can't wait to use her ideas in my classroom.


Click on the pic to grab it!




Don't forget to buzz by next week for another Primary Peeps 
Tip and Tool for Back to School. 


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...