Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Currently

My oh my you blink you eyes and June is gone and it's July.
I love July but it's a little sad because I know my summer is winding down.
I'm not ready to go back!!!!!!
Please tell me I'm not the only one feeling this way.

One thing I do like about July is that today is the 1st and that means it's time for Farley's Currently.






Hubby was watching the World Cup but now he is just flipping through channels.
Nothing really good is on and we're waiting for it to be 6:30 so we can go to dinner with some friends.

I started working on myself this summer.  
Eating healthy and exercising.
And I'm happy to say I'm seeing results.
I have a long way to still go but it makes it all worth  it.
I'm using my fitness pal to help keep track of my weight and occasionally my food too.
I'd love to have more friends over there to keep me motivated.
My user name is thebusybusyhive if you would like to add me:)

Summer is going by way to fast for me.  
I really only have July left because I go back August 20th.
The few days before that will be busy with getting everything ready:(
I'm not ready!!!!!

I have a lot of ideas swimming around in my head for TpT items but I just don't seem to have the time to really work on them.  
I blame my kids;)  they always seem to be hungry, need a drink or want to go swimming.

I really need/have to find time to look over and learn my new reading series.
My school adopted Wonders CCSS 2014 this year.  
It is so much different from our last series I'm feeling very lost. 
Not a good thing when I have to look like I know what I'm doing.  
I'm sure I'll get it.
I just need more time.

Nothing special going on for the 4th.  
Just spending the day with my little family.
Saturday we will be celebrating my son's and my brother-in-law's birthdays.
Got to love a fish fry and cookouts!!


Photobucket

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...