Sunday, June 29, 2014

Tips and Tools for Back to School: Week 3

We are back again with another amazing tip and tool for back to school.
Now is the time to collect these little gems and hold on to them for when school starts.
I know I am!!












Today's great idea comes from Lisa.
She is the bloggy author @


Her tip and tool are all the rave right now.  
Interactive notebooks for primary grades.  
She has some amazing ideas on how to make them easily with little kiddos and manage them without all the fuss. 
Lisa is offering her Numbers Basic Interactive Notebook/Lapbook for
  FREE this week ONLY!!!
It is geared toward 2nd grade but I know I will be able to use some of it for my firsties and I'm sure some 3rd graders could use it as a review too.
So hurry on over and grab it while it's free.



Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...