Friday, May 16, 2014

Five for Friday

It's that day that I look forward to every week, FRIDAY!!!
And boy has it been a week.
Let me show you about it.







My sweet baby boy is getting big and completed Pre-K.
He was so proud that he got to say the Pledge of Allegiance at the program.
Look out kindergarten here he comes!!

We had our last field trip of the year.
We visited the Kentucky Railway Museum.
We had a great time riding the train but the bus ride to there was a little too long for our kids.


Our school will be using the Common Core version of Wonders next year.
I'm super excited and a little bit scared at the same time.
Just when I had all my centers made for Reading Street now I'll be working on Wonders centers for next year.


Today we had field day and a sock hop.
I didn't go out to the outside field day but I did go to the sock hop in the afternoon.
The kids got to run around and eat snow cones while they played music.


My summer vacation starts in t-8 days!!!
It won't get here quick enough:)






Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...