Friday, April 11, 2014

Five for Friday {2 weeks in 1} Picture Overload

Wow it's hard to believe that Spring Break has been done and over for over a week.
It was awesome and over way to quick.
I think I need another Spring Break.
Anyone want to donate their break to me???
No! I didn't think so:(
So I guess my only way to relive that wonderful week is to share some of it with you here.
I'm going to try and squeeze 2 weeks into the next 5 random spots.
That being said this is going to be a picture overload for sure.
Grab a drink, pull up a chair and sit back and relax;)




First off we go to go to Sunny Florida for Spring Break!
I had won the trip from my school through a fundraiser we were having.
We stayed at the Wyndham Reunion Resort in Orlando for the week.
So naturally we had to visit the Happiest Place on Earth Magic Kingdom.
It was my 2 littlest first time and they loved it.  
My oldest had a good time too especially because she was allowed to bring her best friend.




My son has always wanted to go to the beach.
We made a trip to Clearwater in Tampa and was amazed at all the shells we found.
We even found some that still had residents living  in them.



These birds kept dive bombing anyone that had anything to eat.
They sounded just like the birds in Finding Nemo.
Mine, Mine, Mine!!!


 She just swallowed some sea water. 
Beautiful shells were everywhere.  
This one was my favorite.

The Hubs found a sea sponge with critters living in it too.
It had washed up on the beach.  
I kept thinking what a wonderful teaching environment this would be.
It was a little cool so the girls didn't get in the water.

 These are a few pictures of the centers we used this week.
Our story was Peter's Chair by Ezra Jack Keats.
The kids really enjoyed this story and had fun with the centers too.
First up is Race to the Finish.
The kids read word cards and race around the board to the finish line.
This week the skill was compound words.

Second was Tic-Tac-Toe.
This is always a big hit.
The kids read word cards. 
If they say the words correctly they get to place an X or an O on the board.
Still working on compound words.


 Third and fourth are sight word Candy land and illustrating our spelling words.
Yep you got it.
Compound words again!!

The Tic-Tac-Toe and Race to the Finish can be found in my Reading Street Simple centers plus much more.


I am so happy to say that I finished my last bundle group of Grade 2 Reading Street Centers.
I have been meaning to finish these for a looooooooooooong time and just never got around to it.
I sweet TpT follower got me moving when she asked if I planned on finishing them.
Well now they are all finished and bundled.
I also have ALL my Grade 2 centers bundled into a HUGE complete pack.
A year of centers in one easy download.  
It is a little pricey but it has 30 centers with 5 ways to play each one.  
It's over 1000 pages long too!!
I'm currently working on a supplement pack it to go along with both the first and second grade version.
It will be a free item once it is complete.
{Hopefully this weekend I will have it posted;)}









Sneak Peek!
I am so blessed to have found and made some really A-MAZ-ING friends through blogging and IG.
I am currently working with a wonderful group of ladies on a Spring Product Swap.
I'm so lucky to be paired up with Mary from A Classroom Full of Smiles.
This is the awesome product I'm getting ready to use next week.
My kiddos have never been so excited.
They have been asking me everyday when are they going to get the butterfly journals.
I wish they were this excited about math.

Click the picture to check it out in her TpT store!!

I will be blogging more about this pack and showcasing all the fun and goodies that come with it.
So check back next week for more pictures and goodies!!


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...