Friday, March 28, 2014

Five for Friday

Whoo Hoo it's Friday!!
What could possibly be better?
I'll tell ya.
I'm now officially on Spring Break!!!!!
I'm linking up with the FAB-U-LOUS Doodle Bugs Teaching for 5 for Friday.
It is way randomness that follows so enjoy.








Our school has decided to adopt a new reading textbook for next year {Common Core of course}.
These are the 2 contenders for the job.
I am partial to Wonders but the 2nd grade teacher likes Journeys.
We are a Catholic School so the Catholic Identity part of Journeys is very appealing.
I think we are going to take a look over Spring Break and then come back and decide what our future holds.
If you use either of these and are willing to share your likes and dislikes please do.
We currently have Reading Street but we will not be getting the new version.
We were very disappointed with their Common Core version.
The stories were basically the same.
I need a change people!!
You can only teach Pig in a Wig so long and then who cares about those dirty pigs;)


I love getting awesome feedback like this from buyers.
Even when it's on a free item.
It just makes my heart sing!!!
Thank You!!!

My 2 littlest kiddos showing off some of their new clothes for our trip to Florida.
Yes my daughter is wearing stripes and polka dots.  
That's just the way she rolls.
#lovemyhippydaughter
We leave tomorrow night!!!!!!

I have been seeing this shirt and I NEED it.
Yes this is a NEED not a WANT:)

Today after we finished our spelling test and reading test I showed a movie.
This movie moved me to best teacher ever status.  
I wish I had taken a video of my lovelies singing.  
They were so cute and they knew every word of every song.
Just melted my heart to see them so happy.

Before I sign off for the night I just want to let you know that my little store is 20% off threw March 31st.



Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...