Friday, March 7, 2014

Five for Friday {Random Style}

I'm back and I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to share some randomness from my week.


That's me!!!!!
I won the school raffle for a Spring Break vacation to Florida.
So March 30- April 4th I'll be soaking up some rays.
The kids are super excited about going to Disney.

Soccer has finally started.
Go Mud Dogs!!
This is where I will be spending my Saturdays for awhile now:)
This is just one picture of some of the stuff I scored at the Dollar Tree.
Bet you can't guess what we learned about this week;)


I found these goodies at Target in the dollar spot.
Can you see the bee socks in the back?
Love them!!
The bee magnifiers were a no brainer too.  
I bought all of them.
I now have enough for my whole class to use at the same time.

I know it is getting close to spring when this little lady shows up.
She actually came running when she saw me get out of the car.
She was wanting her peanut butter bread.

This past week my kiddos have been learning about dinosaurs.
I'll be back tomorrow to show and share some of the reading and math centers we used.

Until tomorrow have a great day!!

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...