Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Let's Play Catch-Up!

It seems that every time I think I'm going to get back into blogging regularly something comes up and prevents it like instagram, naps, spending time with my kids, grading papers, instagram, and more instagram. What can I say that's where I've been hiding lately. 
If you're on instagram I'd love for you to come on over and follow.  I really do post pics quite a bit over there.  

Anyway here are some of the things that I've been doing.
To start off today I had a snow day so I decided to try and catch-up on some TpT items that should have been completed during Christmas break:/

I completed this little center pack for my unit 5 of Grade 2 Reading Centers. Click the pic to see more.  

I also uploaded a bundled set of Unit 5 Grade 2 Reading Street Simple centers. Click the pic to check it out.



I got my focus walls together for this week.  I'm proud to have that accomplished.  Hopefully I'll keep it up:)


We found a squatter in one of our desks. 
One of my boys went to get out his book and almost grabbed this guy.
We released him outside. 
Here is a look at 2 of the MLK projects/crafts we did yesterday.
The top one is my example.  

 I have a few more crayons to add to our crayon box but this turned out adorable.  
Our Library teacher told me about this cute idea.  
This is a free craft on TpT from Khrys Bosland.
I love it and the kids really did understand the importance of being accepting of everyone.


I'm off to enjoy the rest of my snow day and maybe even get caught up on all my paper grading.  OK so I most likely won't even touch the papers until tomorrow during my planning periods.  

Have a Great rest of the day!!

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...