Sunday, December 8, 2013

Teachers Inspire Teachers {Dec 8}

WOW what a week or 2 actually.
I was so not with it and realized that I hadn't wrote my Teachers Inspire Teachers post last week.
So I went with the flow and linked up with Farley for her Currently linky party.
But now I'm back with a new teacher to inspire you.
I know she inspires me!
Who is this amazing teacher............................................................................ Rachelle Smith from What the Teacher Wants.
This wonderful teacher is saving my biscuits for the next 2 weeks with her amazing Holidays Around the World.  I am using her pack along with Sarah Cooley's pack for our scrapbook.  This makes such a great keepsake for the kids and parents once we are finished and the kids never forget this adventure.
There is still time to grab that awesome pack!!
Here are a few pictures of our scrapbook.




This book with be our Religion, Reading {along with special stories}and Social Studies for the next 2 weeks.
I know my kiddos are going to be amazed by all the wonderful adventures they will get out of
this unit.  Gingerbread houses and a nativity are just a few activities we will make during our travels.  
Check back to see all our fun-filled adventures!!






Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...