Monday, December 30, 2013

I'm Still Alive & Freebie

Hi Bloggyland Friends!
WOW! It has been a long few weeks and I have been really busy relaxing with the family.
I'm sure you all have been doing the same things.
I had to clean house for 2 days straight to get it back in order after Christmas.
The sad thing is that if you came to my house right now you would never know that I actually cleaned it.
My kitchen table has stuff all over it and has been that way for so long I can't remember.
Anyway I hope to fix that sometime in the future.

I was a little inspired the other day and I made up some digital papers.
I am completely in love with the first 2 sets.
They are perfect for those Valentine centers I have in mind.
Now if I will just get them done;)
Click on the pictures to check them out in my TpT store.
More paper packs are currently in the works too!!!

10 Blue Lattice papers
10 Pink Lattice papers

2 FREE hearts in Preview
1 blue and 1 pink

FREEBIE
15 digital papers to use to make your products.
{For Personal and Commercial use} 




Classroom Freebies Manic Monday


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...