Sunday, November 24, 2013

Teachers Inspire Teachers {Nov 24}



This week I want to tell you about a wonderful clip art artist I found on TpT.
Sarah OShea at EduClips & Educasong.
This button will take you to her TpT store.

This button will take you to her blog.
Great freebies to be found there.
educasong

I have bought several clip art packs from here.
They are so darn cute and I just can't seem to pass them up.
Especially since they are one sale for 50% off the first 48 hours.
I'm buying packs because of the great deals and not even knowing what I'm going to do with them.
Here are just a few of the newest ones I've bought.
I LOVE them!!!




This store has been feeding my clip art addiction. 
Thank you Sarah for making such cuteness that I am able to use in my classroom and store.
Your clip art brightens my day and inspires me to make better centers for my kiddos.
Thanks for all your hard work!!

I would love to know who inspires you.

Link up or leave a comment about who inspired you this week.

I hope you have a Sensational Sunday!!






Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...