Sunday, November 17, 2013

Teachers Inspire Teachers {Nov 17} & FREEBIE



This Sunday I want to tell you a little bit about this site and clip art artist.


Maybe you have heard of it and used the adorable graphics found here.
If not, I highly recommend that you check out Laura Strickland's graphics.
I have used a lot of her graphics and backgrounds when making my Reading Street Centers.
The best thing about them is not only are they super duper cute but they're FREE.
You do have to credit but that's only fair in my book.

What you might not know is Laura Strickland is also the owner of Whimsy Clips on TpT.

That gives you 2 places to find some super cute clip art for your classroom and TpT products.
Thank you Laura for sharing your artistic talent with me and others.
Your adorable graphics inspire me to make cute centers to use in my classroom and to share them with others through TpT.


This is just one of my products that contains clip-art from My Cute Graphics.
Freebie
 Christmas skip counting by 2 puzzle









Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...