Friday, November 29, 2013

Five for Friday {Nov 29}


Here is a little bit of randomness from my week.

We had school on Monday and Tuesday so we rocked these reading centers.


We rocked these math centers too!


We always have our faculty and staff potluck Thanksgiving lunch on Tuesday.
Our principal has room mothers cover our classes so we can all eat together.
It's so nice to spend that time together with out it being a meeting.



My 2 littlest kiddos decided to help me paint their room.
Actually it's Natalee's room but Brilee refuses to sleep in his room.
It's going to be 1 purple wall and 3 pink walls.



I am not an impulsive buyer.  
I will carry something around the store all day and then talk myself out of buying it.
I just couldn't pass this sweatshirt up from Target.
I am so glad I go it.  Super comfy and cut to boot!

My TpT store is on sale today 20% off.
Happy Black Friday!!

And of course don't forget the Big Cyber TpT sale coming up.
I will be participating in that sale also;)

Happy Friday!!

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...