Saturday, November 2, 2013

Currently November! Say What??????

I know I say this every month but seriously where did October go.
Before we know it the year will be over.
Man oh man isn't that something to ponder.
 
OK so since it is November that means only one thing.
It's time for Farley's monthly linky party.
Can I get a whoop, whoop?   
  


The 2 littlest kiddos are watching My Little Pony on the Ipad.  They wouldn't be able to survive without Netflix. 
Loving my family.  We have our ups and downs but we do all love each other and we're lucky to have each other. 
I'm thinking I should start planning for next week.  I don't want to but I did bring home my file folder of November stuff and I really need to go through it and clean it up and start planning.
I want to go shopping instead.  Sunday my nephew's wife is having her baby shower.  She is going to have a little girl so who wouldn't want to go buy pretty little things for her.
I really need some new tennis shoes.  Mine are from last school year and they are seriously falling apart.  I just don't know what kind I want.  Guess I should look while I'm buying baby things today;)
I havn't tried this yet, but I think I'm going to get the stuff today to make it. Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifle.  It looks too yummy! 
http://www.mybakingaddiction.com/pumpkin-cheesecake-trifles/
It's originally from My Baking Addition.  There are lots  of yummy looking things here I hope to try sometime in the future.  I better make sure my new shoes are exercise shoes after these goodies;)

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...