Saturday, October 12, 2013

Inspirational thank you and a freebie

I am not the most consistent blogger.
I sometimes struggle to blog once a month.
Life just jumps right out there and gets in the way a lot.
So to help with that and to work on becoming a more consistent blogger I have decided to start a weekly linky party.
Yep that's a tall order for someone like me but I have the drive to do it and hopefully some of you will feel like linking up sometime. 
With that being said my linky party was born or will be born tomorrow;)

I am going to write a post about a teacher/blogger/artist that has inspired me in my classroom and or life someway.  The link up will be available all week so you don't have to link up on a Sunday you can link up anytime that works for you.  If you don't blog that's OK.  How about linking up on Instagram using the hashtag #teachersinspireteachers.  Of course any other social media outlet that you would like to use would be great too!

My whole point is to say a BIG THANKS to those that inspire me, help me and do it with out the true knowledge that they are doing it.  I truly am appreciative of all your hard work and you deserve a pat on the back and recognition of a job well done.  I also want to give a BIG THANKS to all my followers.  Whether you follow my blog, TN, TpT, FB, Instagram, or Pintrest.  I truly am overwhelmed by your interest in me and my little blog and stores.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

Now after all that lovey dovey stuff  I think you deserve a freebie.  If your not a follower I hope you will consider becoming one but it's not required.  If you do download the freebie I'd love to know what you think of it.



Enjoy!!

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...