Saturday, October 5, 2013

Halloween math centers and October FB Freebie

October is here and that means Halloween will be here soon too.
This is my favorite time of the year.
Pumpkin picking, costumes, decorating, leaves changing colors and my oldest child's birthday.
{She's going to be 18:( not looking forward to that.  Where has the years gone?}
Those are just a few of the reasons I love this month. 
Halloween is a huge holiday for our house.
We love all the scary decorations and everything that goes along with it.
This flows over into my classroom as well.
What kid doesn't like Halloween?  OK so there probably are a few kids that don't like this holiday.
I just haven't met them yet.

To get my kiddos in school into the spirit I have been busy making Halloween centers.
I have a few math centers made up that I will be using the next few weeks. 

They will be making and matching ten frames with these spooky mats and cards.
Picture will take you to TpT


Missing Ghost is currently my Facebook Fan Freebie.  It is completely black and white so it will be easy on your printer ink.  My kiddos have seen this one ready and can't wait to try it out.  You can click on the picture to be taken to my FB page.  Once your a fan you can download it instantly from the fan freebie tab.
My kiddos are sure to love finding missing numbers with these adorable ghost.
Facebook Fan Freebie


 
I have a few more math ideas running around in my head and I've already started working on some Halloween literacy centers. 

I'm off to work on a linky party that I've been thinking about starting.  It would be my first and I'm really hoping that it will help me be more consistent with blogging.  We shall see. 

Have a wonderful Saturday!!

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...