Friday, October 11, 2013

Five for Friday

Guess who is not on Fall Break?
What is Fall Break?
Yep doesn't happen at my school.
Oh Well.  I'll just enjoy everyone else's mini vacation through their blog post.

Today I'm linking up with the wonderful Doodle Bugs Teaching for the Five for Friday linky.
 

 







 This week we had our annual field trip to Huber's Farm in Starlight, Indiana.
It is a working farm where we got to see how the apple production works.  Our picture shows us in the cold storage unit.  It was 32 degrees in there!
We also got to pick 4 golden delicious apples and a pumpkin.  Corn maze, bamboo maze and Mountain slide were just a few things we go to enjoy.






 I'm lovin' my new AR board.  The kids are cut out and holding glitter guitars.  The sign says 
" Rockin' to Our AR Goal!"  I'll have to try and get a close up of one of the kids next week to show how stinking cute this turned out. 

For journal today the kiddos were told to write what ingredients they wanted to add to their Witch Stew.  This little lady wrote 26 items and drew pictures for each one.  WOW!!!:)  Happy Teacher!!



We finally got rid of the old furniture!!!!!!  I could not be more happy to see it go.  It was truly horrible.  It didn't last long and it did not clean as good as the sales person swore it would:(  as you can see from the picture. 





I got my Clinique preorders and free gift.  I LOVE all the items in it and I will be buying more;)  I also have some from Este lauder.  It is more spa quality where Clinique is a get the job done no nonsense product.  This is my weakness and it doesn't help that my nephew's wife works for Estee Lauder and my niece is in my class.  I always have the inside scoop on what is coming up next.  I love it!

If you're on or soon to be on fall break enjoy your time off. 
If you don't get a fall break like me, we'll be jealous together of all those that do;)

Have a great night!!

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...