Friday, October 25, 2013

Five for Friday {Oct 25}

Whoo Hoo!!
It's Friday. 
My most favorite day of the week besides Saturday and Sunday;)
Here are my random happenings from this week.

I'm excited to share a little peek into what I have been doing this week.




I'm super excited to have started my first linky party.  I really did it to make me blog more consonantly but I have it open for any one else that might want to join;)  Every Sunday I post about a teacher/blogger/artist that has inspired me in my classroom and/or life.  Click here to read my first and second post of inspirational teachers. 


We made bat fact hats. 
You can't see in this picture but we used a white crayon to write our sentence.
The kids wrote a fact about bats on their bat and then we turned them into hats. 

 
 

My daughter turned 18!!
Enough said:/
That's my beautiful niece on the side.  She turned 21!
Where did the time go?:(
  

My firsties have been rocking those sight words.
I already have 3 that know all the first 100 words and are on to the 2nd 100 words:)
Happy, happy teacher!!!





The desk fairy didn't come this year.
So I told the kids was going to give her a call to see why.
The next day these cuties showed up. 
They were a huge hit:)

 

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...