Sunday, September 8, 2013

My week and a freebie

Man school sure is kickin' my bottom.
Every time I think I'm going to have some time to blog or create something else comes up:(
Anyway here is a few things we did this week that I actually go to take pictures of.

In science we have been learning about our 5 senses.  We made a flip book and then cut out pictures to show we understood what each of our senses could do.

We partner read our story Sam, Come Back!  They did such a great job of helping each other out when they came to a word they didn't know.  Makes me so proud!!!!

We took a walk to a local business as a reward for having the most parents show up for the parent night meeting.  13 out of 14 students had at least one parent show up:)  Where did we go???????

We went to Orange Leaf!!!  It's a frozen yogurt store.  It was so cool!  We got to make our own yogurt sundae and they had so many toppings it was hard to decide.

Here is what I chose.  It was cheesecake yogurt with white chocolate chips and crunched up heath bar.  Delicious!!

That is just a few of the things we did this week. 
 I did manage to upload my behavior clip chart calendars to TpT.  And they are FREE:)
Click the pic to grab them:)



 


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...