Saturday, August 17, 2013

Back to School Sale:)

It's that time of year where teachers everywhere are getting ready to head back to school.
Some may all ready be back and enjoying their new class.
Some like myself are gearing up to head back this week.
And some are lucky enough to have a few more weeks of summer left.
It doesn't matter when you go back we all love a good sale.
TpT is the one sale every year that I now look forward too.
And this year I am truly excited to get some goodies for my classroom.
I'm going to start math centers this year so now is the time to stock up on those goodies while the sale is on this weekend.
 
My store will be on sale too!  Everything will be 20% off along with the 10% that TpT gives.  That will be a total of 28% off!!!

{Thanks Beth at Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah for the button!}

 I'm linking up with Christina Bainbridge @ *Bunting, Books and Bainbridge* for her Back to School Sale "Best and Most".  Isn't it cute it looks just like a high school yearbook page:) 

 



My teacher's pet is my First Grade Reading Street simple centers for the WHOLE year.  There are 5 units and each unit has 6 centers.  Each center has 7 ways to play it.  They all follow the same template so once my kids know how to play the centers I don't have to teach the rules again.  I just change out the center each week and they can get down to work.  Less work for me and the kids are more independent.  I now have a center for each week of the school year.  My school uses reading street but even if we change readers I will still be able to use these centers.  They help the kids with the skills so well;)




I'm currently working on Grade 2.  I have Units 1-3 completed and units 4-6 are still to come:)


Most likely to help your students succeed is my Who Knows Their Sight Words.  This is a teacher assessment pack complete with activities for the kids.  I'm working on an update to this file so now is the time to grab it up while it is at this price and on sale:)  Currently it includes several ways to keep track of your kids success and loads of activities like color by sight word, words searches, scrambled words and more.



My black and white Alphabet posters and Number posters are next.  Don't they make a cute couple:)







Happy Shopping!!


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...