Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday Made it

I'm linking up today with Tara @ Fourth Grade Frolics for this week's Monday Made it.

I updated and made 4 new theme Fact VS. Opinion games. 
The new themes go along with the beginning of the school year.
These are the new themes...
Back to School
Farm
Friends
Johnny Appleseed/Apples
These were added to the first set of 4 games. 
So currently this file has 8 fact vs. opinion games and I have several more themes in mind.
You can click here to check them out better.

New Set


Original Set



I made these this summer so I haven't been able to try them out in my classroom yet but I'm so excited to try them this year.  I plan on making lots more to go along with the different holidays and other themes and then add them to the file.  I haven't changed the price either this time so that makes each game around $.50 each. 

Check back tomorrow for my Tried It Tuesday, there's a freebie involved;)

Photobucket


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...