Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Goin' on a Blog Hunt

I know I'm breaking the unspoken rule of not posting twice in the same day but I really wanted to share this with you all.
As we all know Google Reader is no more.
I have already hopped on the band wagon of BlogLovin' and it has been great. 
All my blogs were uploaded super fast and super easy. 
I HIGHLY recommend it to those of you still debating on what to do now.
You can follow me there too:)


Follow on Bloglovin


This leads me into why I'm posting twice today. 
I'm linking up with Laura Candler @ Corkboard Connections for the Goin' on a Blog Hunt linky.
I love finding new blogs to follow and this seemed like the perfect chance.
So check out  all the cool blogs and find a few new ones to follow.
You can link your blog up too!!




Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...