Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Currently a little late

Yep it's me again:)
I'm on a row with these awesome linkies.
Today I'm finally linking up with Farley for her Fab-u-lous currently linky.
I'm a little late on posting but better late than never:)

 

 
 
 
Most of mine is pretty much what it says.
The kids are up so naturally cartoons of some kind are on TV.
Right now they are actually watching Casper the friendly ghost.
 
I am loving this time off with my family.
We really haven't done anything but its nice to be able to go to the library or swim in the pool with them.
 
Slow Down!!!!! This summer seems to be flying by.  It's July seriously:(  I'm not ready for school to start back.  I still have a little over a month but I know it will be here before I know it.
 
I really want one of these.
I've started walking again and I would love to listen to songza as I walk but I NEED this;)  I think I'll buy one today.

It will be time for school to start before I know it and I really need to start my long range planning.
I want to do some different things this year but I'm not really sure what I want to do differently.
I have done pretty much the same things for the last 8 years and I think it's time for a change.
Any suggestions????  I'd love to hear what you have planned.

My tips, tricks, or hints are as follows: {TpT and Blogging tips}
  1. Be yourself- You are awesome just they way you are.  Don't try to become something your not.  People will know.
  2. Find your niche- What are you good at?  Start off with that and run with it. 
  3. Always use editors/reviewers for your products!!!!  I have a bad habit of thinking I've caught all my mistakes and that my item is perfect.  Guess what???  It usually has several silly mistakes that I miss.  I now have my fabulous facebook followers review and edit my items before posting them.  They get a copy of my item and I get valuable feedback on it.  They have been wonderful and I can't thank them enough.  Thank you, thank you!!
 Well that's all folk. 
Have a great Wednesday and I'll see you tomorrow for Book Talk Thursday.
 

Photobucket








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...