Wednesday, June 19, 2013

News Sad and Happy

First for the sad news:(
I'm sure by now you have heard the sad news that Google Reader is on its way out.
I'm sad to see it go but Bloglovin has come to the rescue. 
I promise you it is super duper simple to do.
I was able to upload all my blogs {347 of them}in a matter of a few minutes. 
I have added a new widget to help you follow my blog here too.
It's in my sidebar at the top.
I'm sure you have already seen several great tutorials on other blogs so I won't go into all that.
But it is really easy, pinkie promise.

On to more Happy News.
Today is my 9th wedding Anniversary!!!!

My Hubby and I have actually been together for 21 years.
We got together when I was 16 and have been together ever since. 
We now have 3 beautiful kids that drive us crazy but we wouldn't have it any other way.

So in honor of my anniversary I am going to put my TpT store on sale 20% off starting today and ending on Saturday, and run a few flash giveaways over on my Facebook page.
You haven't like my page yet?
What are you waiting for?
That's my go to place to find reviewer of my new products.
And I love to give away things over there.
Just click the like button on my sidebar and join in on all the fun.

Also don't forget about Andrea's huge 600 follower giveaway.
You still have a little bit of time to enter so hop on over there.

Have a great day and I hope to see you over in Facebook Land:)


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...