Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday Made It and a FREEBIE

Wow I didn't realize I hadn't blogged in awhile.
Summer hits and time just gets away for me.
Lol who am I kidding, I'm not a very dependable blogger.
I do tend to do better during the summer when I have more time so I hope to start better with today:)
We shall see how it goes.

I'm linking up with 2 Monday linkies today.


So for my Monday Made It I have a few things.

1. My 2 littlest kids and I made stepping stones for our flower garden.
My sister actually got this little kit for my daughter for Christmas and we are just now getting around to making them.  We had so much fun that I think we might get some more for later.  I might even get some for my class for next year.  It was a lot easier and not as messy as I thought it would be so that's always a plus.


We still have one to paint.

2.  I started to make up some classroom decor for my classroom for next year.
I have so far: {Click on the pictures to see them at TpT}
Color Posters- These have both full and half page posters.



Number Posters- These have full and half page posters.



 

 
 Alphabet Posters-
with 2 font options {Print Arrow and Print Line} These are Full page posters.

 
 
 
My favorite is the alphabet posters and I can't wait to use them in my room this year.  The ones have up now have been up for the last 8 years that I have been teaching and they actually were left from the teacher before me so no telling how old they really are.  These will help spruce up my room and go with all the yellow too.


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday


Here's my freebie.  For the last day of school we made Homemade play-dough.  It is one of my favorite activities to do with my kiddos each year and it is always one of their favorites too.  This year I made up some easy little recipe directions to add to each kiddos bag.  This way my kiddos can make a new batch at home over the summer.

{Click on the pic to get.}
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...