Thursday, June 13, 2013

Book Talk Thursday and a FREEBIE


I'm linking up with Andrea from Reading Toward the Stars for her first linky and its a great one for the summer, Book Talk Thursday.  She also just reached 600+ followers over at her blog too!!!  Way to go girl!!!!!

Every summer the Free Public Library has their annual reading program.
Every child from birth to 5th grade can participate.
All they have to do is read 10 books this summer by Aug 10 and turn in a card that states what books they read.
If they do this they receive several prizes, like a baseball hat, a free frosty from Wendy's and lots of tickets for free admittance into Louisville basket, volleyball and other sports events.
Click Here to see all about it.

Any way my 2 youngest kiddos are participating this summer.
Yesterday we went to the library and they both picked out a book for this week.
My little review is over my son's book because it is just so cute.


 
This adorable book is about a little kitty that always has something else to do before she goes to bed.
As her mother asks if she is ready for bed she is playing peekaboo and pretending she is in outer space.  She does calm down when mother tells her it is time to read a book.  My favorite part is at the end when she finally goes to sleep.  The way she is sleeping is exactly how my son sleeps.  He is always half off his bed or in some other strange position.    This is a book I bet I have to end up buying for my kiddos and maybe even my classroom for next year.  Love it!!
 
Got a good book you'd like to share a review about? 
Head on over and link up and tell us about it.
 
 
Now for the FREEBIE!!!
I just started making digital papers and I am having so much fun. 
I'm still learning so anyone that has tip of wisdom they would like to share
I would be greatly appreciated:)
Here is my first set.
Click the pic to grab it from TpT.

 
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...