Monday, May 20, 2013

Shout Out: Stop! It's Partner Time

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to get to review a great time telling center from Brittany at Closing the Gap in a Cute Outfit.  It's called Stop! It's Partner Time {CCSS Aligned Partner Game AND Center for Telling Time}
It comes with 2 time telling games to the hour and half hour, one for whole group/partners and a one for center time.   I quickly printed them both out on regular paper but I am going back and printing them on card stock and in color for next year.  My kiddos loved this.  In fact we played the whole group/partner game as our inside recess last week. I kept telling the kiddos that they might not get finished and it was so cute when they would start to protest that they only had a few more to do.  They really got into it.  It is so nice to have your kids playing educational games that help them review important skills, especially when they are enjoying it so much.  I especially liked that it came with 2 different versions of the game.  I could have kids review the skill during centers or have them work with me in a small group.  The accountability talk is a wonderful idea.  The partners ask questions of each other to find out how the answer was figured out.  This was definitely a win-win in my classroom.  It was easy to run off and have ready for my kiddos and it was great practice for them.  I will definitely be using this again next year.  Thank you Brittany for giving me the opportunity to review your great product.  Here are a few pictures of my kiddos enjoying the game.



 
As you know Google Reader is on its way out so I just joined Bloglovin'.
You can follow me here;)
 

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...